SVN - Commercial Real Estate Advisors Franchise
Commercial Real Estate Advisors seeking qualified commercial real estate brokers, agents and financial advisors.Watch Video
- Request Free Information
- Finance requirements
- Minimum Investment: €500,000
Commercial real estate is crucial to every economy. In many regions, real estate agencies focus on residential properties. However, expansion into commercial real estate yields a number of advantages including higher earnings, sophisticated clientele and more regular business hours.
If you have an existing commercial real estate practice or a successful residential practice and want to grow your market, and earnings, consider joining one of the fastest growing international real estate franchises: SVN® (formerly Sperry Van Ness).
Why Franchise with SVN®?
With our award-winning commercial real estate technology and Share Value Network, SVN Advisors are able to quickly bring properties to market and attract a wider variety of clients across geographic borders. Through increased demand, better commission incentives, and marketing throughout our international platform, SVN Advisors are positioned to sell their properties for higher prices. Being a part of the SVN community also means access for you and your team to seasoned professionals in specialty areas of commercial real estate across the globe.
Support and Training
We provide ongoing training that covers all aspects of the business, such as marketing, best-in-class business tools, and client development for you and your business.
FRANCHISE SALES & MARKETING RESOURCES
- Multi-media tools explaining the SVN Difference
- SVN Franchise Product Councils (Practice Groups)
- SVN Annual and Monthly Conferences and Seminars (in person and online)
- SVN Templates and Design Kits
PROPERTY MARKETING & RESEARCH TOOLS
- SVN Live™ Weekly Open Sales Call
- SVN Social Media/email marketing
- Real Capital Analytics® (RCA)
BROKERAGE OPERATION & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
- S4G System for Growth™ (online training for Advisors and Managers)
- Online Marketing and Product Tracking System
- SVN Jumpstart™ (In-person training for Advisors and Managers)
- Best Practice Calls (Live and recorded for easy playback)
The Ideal Candidate...
- Has a proven track record within the commercial real estate industry
- Is highly motivated to create success personally and to build an enterprise business
- Has the ability to make an initial investment of $500k in their business
- Wants to be a leader while helping others become effective leaders themselves
- Is in a position to grow and compete against industry leaders
- Has a professional manner and positive outlook
- Communicates well and works across a multi-lingual platform
- Is capable of holding and retaining a large market share
- Has an innate desire to make a difference in their direct community and around the world
Join SVN to engage in our supportive and fun business community of like-minded entrepreneurs dedicated to making an impact while developing leadership roles within the commercial real estate industry.
SVN® is a globally-recognized commercial real estate franchisor introducing international master franchises to its esteemed US-based platform. Founded in 1987, SVN has grown to over 200 offices in the US, Mexico, Canada, and Russia participating in over $10 billion in transactions in 2015. Our unique Shared Value Network® focuses on collaboration and providing the best possible results for clients, while yielding repeat business, referrals, and higher commissions for our Advisors.
For more information on SVN's franchise opportunities, fill out the form on the right to contact us today.
Disclaimer: SVN® franchises are available to qualified prospective franchisees, and only in certain regions or countries. SVNIC will not offer or sell a franchise unless the offering is registered (or exempt) or otherwise qualifies under local franchise or investment laws. This offer is not being directed to residents of the United States.
- The SVN Difference | Kevin Maggiacomo
- Watch Kevin Maggiacomo - SVN International Corporation's President & CEO describe "The SVN Difference."
- "SVN network provided a benchmark plan"
- “Most importantly, the SVN network provided a benchmark plan that I was able to use to compare my operations to other similarly sized SVN operations. This enabled me to make key decisions that helped increase profitability.”Cliff Hockley, CPM. CCIM, Executive Director
- "The power and integrity of SVN’s Core Covenants is a marketing advantage that becomes unstoppable"
- “With SVN, Sperry Van Ness-RICORE Management, Inc. has the credibility of a highly respected, well recognized, international commercial real estate services firm. The power and integrity of SVN’s Core Covenants is a marketing advantage that becomes unstoppable when coupled with SVN’s collaborativ...
- SVN® Platform Thrives In Russia
- 17 February 2016
- The commercial real estate franchisor’s Moscow office boasts impressive growth, going toe-to-toe with the biggest players in the Russian real estate market Sperry Van Ness International Corporation (SVNIC), a full-service commercial real estate franchisor of the SVN® brand, announces the monumenta...
- 2016 Commercial Real Estate Market Outlook
- 02 February 2016
- As we progress through the start of a new year, I am pleased to share my thoughts on the robust 12 months past and to offer my outlook for the commercial real estate market in 2016. Before I do, I would be remiss if I did not thank the SVN Advisors, staff, and fellow brokers for their contributi...
- Sperry Van Ness International Corporation Expands into Mexico
- 10 December 2015
- The commercial real estate franchisor is bringing its innovative business model to the Mexico real estate market Sperry Van Ness International Corporation (SVN), one of the most recognized commercial real estate services brands in North America, has opened its first office location in Mexico City,...
- Stock Market Volatility and Commercial Real Estate
- 29 October 2015
- Stock Market Fluctuations As you have probably noticed, the global financial markets have been going through a period of turmoil. The fundamental issues that underlie the stock market corrections haven’t changed and we shouldn’t be surprised with continued stock market swings. The text that follo...
- Sperry Van Ness International and Rock Advisors Partner for SVN Expansion into Canada
- 21 October 2015
- Sperry Van Ness/Rock Advisors Inc., to be first Canadian franchise in Master Franchise agreement and new force in Canadian commercial real estate. Sperry Van Ness International Corporation (SVNIC), one of the most recognized commercial real estate services franchisors in North America, and Rock Ad...
- Sperry Van Ness International Corporation Announces the Opening of First International Office in Moscow, Russia
- 30 October 2014
- Commercial real estate franchisor to provide expert facility management services to the Moscow Region Sperry Van Ness International Corporation (SVNIC), a commercial real estate franchisor, announced today that it has opened its first international office in Moscow, Russia. The new office will be ...
- MANAGEMENT TEAM: KEVIN MAGGIACOMO, PRESIDENT & CEO
- Kevin Maggiacomo serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of Sperry Van Ness (SVN®), a globally recognized commercial real estate brand with proven leadership, cutting-edge tools and a culture that is built on collaboration. He is responsible for the company’s mission, vision and promot...
- THRIVING IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET THROUGH THE SVN® PLATFORM: A FRANCHISING CASE STUDY
- FRANCHISE OWNERS 2 Scott Maesel, Al Stepan and Michael Thanasouras, Managing Directors of Sperry Van Ness® Chicago Commercial in Chicago, Illinois. 3 CHALLENGE 4 Maesel, Stepan and Thanasouras have an over 34-year combined history in the commercial real estate industry. Maesel is a highly reg...
- TOP CRE PRODUCER ALIGNS WITH SVN® FOR STRATEGIC GROWTH: A FRANCHISING CASE STUDY
- FRANCHISE OWNERDavid Rich, Managing Partner of Sperry Van Ness® - Rich Investment Real Estate Partners in Los Angeles, California. CHALLENGEDavid Rich has a long history in the commercial real estate industry previously serving as Vice President of a private investment company and Director of Acquis...
- NATIONAL BRAND, NATIONAL REACH, LEVERAGING THE SVN® PLATFORM: A FRANCHISING CASE STUDY
- 05 May 2015
- FRANCHISE OWNER Cliff Hockley, CPM, CCIM, Executive Director of Sperry Van Ness®/Bluestone & Hockley in Portland, Oregon. CHALLENGE Cliff Hockley and his wife Julie purchased Bluestone & Hockley Real Estate Services 28 years ago. They invested time and money to build their firm, an independent c...
- PROFITING FROM THE SVN® NETWORK: A FRANCHISING CASE STUDY
- FRANCHISE OWNER John Rickert, Executive Managing Director/Principal of Sperry Van Ness®-RICORE Investment Management, Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio.CHALLENGE John Rickert had a distinguished career in commercial real estate with a large public REIT for many years. Rickert later went on to form his ow...